Posted by rebecca
Ladies and gentlemen, another guide has seen the light of day! Hooray! Our newest debut is The Professional’s Guide to Advanced Search Operators. Available in web and document format, this guide covers advanced searching and identifies various search operators that can help with competitive analysis, keyword research, site auditing, link building, and more. The guide also shares some valuable SEO tools available on the web.
A sneak peek at some of the information found in the guide
- Introduction: Who is This Guide For?
- How & When to Employ Tools, Queries & Web Services
- Valuable Web-Based Tools for SEOs
- Advanced Search Queries
- Google Queries
- Yahoo! Queries
- MSN/Live Queries
- Comparison of Advanced Search Operators Across Google, Yahoo! and MSN
- Other Engines & Query Sources
- Valuable Search-Related Services on the Web
- Closing: Employing Queries, Services & Tools for Direct ROI
Like our recently released Professional’s Guide to Blogging, The Professional’s Guide to Advanced Search Operators costs $39 + tax to purchase from our store. If you want to purchase both guides, you’d have to dish out $78 for both of them…or you could pay $49.99 for a monthly SEOmoz PRO membership, which grants you access to all of our PRO guides as well as premium access to our suite of tools (such as our new Trifecta tool and our SEO Analytics). If you’re thinking of purchasing both guides, I highly recommend trying out SEOmoz PRO for a month–it’s a better value than buying the guides individually, plus you get access to tons of extra goodies.
- Purchase a PRO membership
- Individually purchase The Professional’s Guide to Advanced Search Operators
Already a PRO member? Fantastic–you should be reading this guide already! Ann did a wonderful job putting it together, and it is bursting with incredibly valuable information. Take advantage of your membership and check out the guide at no extra cost.
As always, we encourage feedback from our members, so fire away and happy reading!
More: continued here